Sunday, August 14, 2016

Just a Small Thanks...

A few weeks ago, I took over 100 slides to my local Harvey Norman store. I wanted the images copied, along with copying original wedding photos of my Mother & Father In Law's Wedding.

I'm sure you can understand, I was slightly nervous handing over such an important part of my husband's life... But when I met Mat, at the photo lab, I knew I could trust him.

Not only did Mat take great care of the slides, but he also had them finished in about 2 hours!!

I barely had time to finish this little box before he called to say they were done!!

I just love when I get things right and all the lines actually line up!!

The aeroplane from       reminded me of the age of some of the slides that had been copied, so I thought it was just perfect for this project! The 'tree' from the      punch made for a wonderful little cloud!!  With a couple of Dimensionals  on the lid, I threw in a few Favourites Chocolates & I was out the door to collect my slides & USB with a small gift for Mat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.