Saturday, August 6, 2016

Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends.

I work with & have many friends who are Muslim.

I love to be welcomed into their life, share in their ups and downs and of course, their celebrations...

During July, Ramadan is celebrated and I am very aware that there are not many cards for those in the Muslim community.
I wanted to change this....
 I am aware that the moon holds great importance within the Muslim religion, so definitely wanted to include this in my card. I just love the richness of the Blackberry Bliss, so it was this cardstock that I reached for first!!

I am very happy with the cleanness of these cards & they were very well received, for that, I am very grateful.

Come back again soon, to see how I decorated a box for a new baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.