Thursday, August 11, 2016

Welcome Luke Alexander.

I have a close friend, who recently asked me to make her a Keepsake Box for her baby, Luke.

Luke is a Rainbow Baby, to his sister, Violet, born August 2014. She gained her angel wings not long after birth & will always be in our heart & memory.

All children are miracles, but this was an even more special project. I hope that Luke will have this box for many years, it will hold some very important memories of when he was born.

I began with a standard box & lid that I bought from a "Junky" shop. I then covered the box completely, cut the cardstock for the belly band and stamped the gorgeous Baby Bear & fussy cut him out.

On each side of the box, the Baby Bear is stamped and cut out, where-as on the top, I raised him up with Dimensionals.
When I completed the box, I actually moved the butterfly to the top of the box, rather than the side...
I think it looked better that way.

I'm so happy that this will be a keep-sake for Luke and his parents. He is such a beautiful boy, already giving so much joy to everyone that meets him.

I hope you continue to stay warm, it's quite cold here in Melbourne, Australia. I cannot wait to feel the warm sun on my face... See you at my next post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.