Saturday, October 26, 2019

Love, In The Shape of a Card!

As mentioned in my last post, I have received a few cards from fellow demonstrators lately & am loving that I can share them with you.

World Card Making Day was a couple of weeks ago & my mates were busy indeed!!

Have a look at their creations!


 Jenny & I have known each other for many years & cross paths at various SU! events, so to receive a card from her is pretty special!

Her message of support may have made me smile & tear up all at the same time!!

Here, Jenny has used the stamp set, Charming Cafe with Berry Burst with matching ribbon & markers with Softly Falling embossing folder (R).

How bright & cheery is it?
Using Crafting Forever, Sue fussy cut the scissors image & popped it onto Dimensionals, so that it matched the sentiment. It is just perfect with Follow Your Art DSP, isnt it!!

I look forward to finding her among 600 other fellow demos when we attend OnStage 2019 in Sydney in November!

Mel caught me on an emotionally flat day, so this ray of sunshine absolutely turned me around!! He message was beautiful...

She has used Everything Amazing, a stamp set that didn't do anything for me, but now it does!!

Sometimes you have to set it in 'real life', as they say, to appreciate it, hey?

Thanks for staying close to see these cards, Im so happy to have shared them with you!!


Happy stamping! Jo.


2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely. Isn't it nice we can share love and smiles in our cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree, Jenny!! And I also think that as card makers, we forget what it is like to actually receive a card, so this last fortnight has truly reminded me of what a gift it is to have a card made and sent to me!!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.