Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Happy & Unexpected Mail!!

Isn't this just the best kind - happy and unexpected mail??

A hand written envelope & certainly not one with a window, just makes me smile before Ive even opened it!!

And the whole world, (well my world), stops while I undo the seal of the envelope and....pull out the creation!!

That was made just for me!! Yippee!!
Alison, a fellow demonstrator used a retired kit to make this card on World Card Making Day!!

And while it looks resonably simple, it has stamped images, stickers, multiple layers & a touch of bling - Just a perfect smile to send through the post!!

This card is another example of Alison's work - she has been busy thinking of me, hasnt she? LOL!!

I was lucky enough to see a post on a Facebook goup asking for a family that would love to experience a live show. I commented, mentioning Alison's family of her husband and two boys & they won the tickets & got to go backstage to see the props etc!!

So Alison sent this to me to say thanks!

Using the gigham  DSP & pairing with matching butterfly stamps, it just screams happiness, doesnt it!!

Be sure to check out Alison's page to see more beautiful work, made with love.

Ive still got 5 other cards to show you, so come back on Wednesday to see what they are - you wont be disappointed!

Happy stampin', Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.