Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Surprise!!

It was so lovely to receive this card last week, from Kathryn and 'just because', as the card says!!



I just had to ask Kathryn how she made this and her answer was: by sponging the rainbow effect, using SU! daubers - How simple, right!!

Lovely As a Tree gives the great tree images & a stamp set like Waterfront would be perfect for the hilly images.

The simplicity of the one layered card that is actually quite busy, intrigues me!!


Using a white gel pen, Kathryn marked the cardstock slightly so that twinkling stars are in the Northern Light display!!

If this technique makes you want to create, contact me through my Business Page, or email me at jo.weedon@gmail.com.

Just beautiful!! Thanks so much Kathryn!!

Stamps:  Lovely As a Tree, Waterfront

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Granny Green Apple, Momento Black

Ink: Mlon Mambo, Granny Green Apple, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Night of Navy

Accessories:  White Gel Pen, Tear n Tape adhesive, Stampin' blocks, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.