Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Spreading More Love...To Me!!

I have 3 more cards to share with you & I promise the next post will be my creations!!

I am just loving receiving a card in the mail, there is something intimate about a card being made & sent to a particular person...

 Wendy & I have known each other for many years, met through SU! & share such a wonderful sense of humour!! I value that I can ask any question, lean on her & chat anytime & she is there for me. I only hope that I reflect our friendship equally at her times of need...

She is another demo that I cant wait to squeeze in November, at Su!'s OnStage event!!



Di sent this card to me & the lift her words gave me, carried me for days! (All of these cards are still on display, to make me smile!!) She has used one of the Occasions Kits and the sentiment is from Waterfront. How cheery is it!!
Gail sent this card to me during a rough time recently, the juggle of a family, a car accident and life, so it was truly a beautiful thing to receive!!

She made this using the Butterfly Wishes set with Highland Heather, (now able to be purchased) & Grey Granite ink, matching cardstock & riboon.

These cards are all stunning & if I could truly tell the senders how much their card meant to me, it would be a much longer post!

I am so blessed with the friendships I have made throughout the 10 years as a demonstrator!!

Warm 'n fuzzies to you all, Jo.

Stamps:  (1) Butterfly Gala
(2) Waterfront
(3) Butterfly Wishes
Cardstock:  (1) Highland Heather
(2) Crisp Cantaloupe (Occasions Kit)
(3)Purple Posy, Grey Granite & Whisper White
Ink: (1) Highland Heather
(2) Granny Apple Green
(3) Highland Heather, Grey Granite, Basic Black.
Big Shot items: (1) Butterfly Duet Punch
Accessories:   Pearls, , Stampin' Dimensionals, , Paper Snips, Tear n Tape adhesive, Stampin' blocks.

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.