Monday, October 14, 2019

19 Hip Hip Hoorays To Us!

Last week, my husband and I celebrated our 19th Wedding Anniversary - wahooooo!!

Here we all are, fresh faced and ready for all that a marriage brings us.

3 children & lots of memories later, we are looking into our 20th year together!

 So like so many other times, it called for a great card!
Here I have used our gorgeous Gold Glimmer, Real Red & Basic Black cardstock, Gold Foil and Velum, witht the Hearts die and Dots embossing folder.

For any of these and other SU! items, please contact me for a catalogue of current products.

I just love how it all came together!!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Sentiments (R)
Cardstock:  Gold Glimmer, Gold Foil, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White & Vellum.
Ink: Real Red
Big Shot items: Hearts Dies (R), Spots Embossing Folder (R).
Accessories:   Pearls, , Stampin' Dimensionals, , Paper Snips, Tear n Tape adhesive, Stampin' blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.