Saturday, November 2, 2019

Dressing Up Jars!!

For those of you who know me, I have always collected Maccona jars. It began originally when Brett & I would drink copious amounts of coffee, but now it is only he who drinks it...

But friends of mine still pass on the jars to me, so I always have quite a few around the place!!

Last week Leanne dropped off a large box of Maccona jars at my doorstep & they sat on my desk for most of the week... Until Thursday when I was preparing for my usual Friday night Facebook Live Video!!

And then inspiration struck!!
"Decorate those jars, girlfriend!!"

So I got to measuring the circumference of the jars and got to work!!

You can see my Live Video  here.


Be sure to leave me a comment on the video or here, please. It makes me want to make more items for you to see!!

Thanks, Jo.

Stamps: Stargazing & Merry Christmas To All,
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets.
Ink: Versa Mark,
Big Shot items: Stitched Nested Labels dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Big Shot & plates.
Accessories:   Fine Tip Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, , Paper Snips, Tear n Tape adhesive, Stampin' blocks, Bone Folder.

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.