Friday, November 22, 2019

Let's Swap Inspiration!!

During a Stampin' Up! event, one of the best things to do is to swap!!

We can swap cards or 3D items and the buzz is incredible when it happens!!

It's always lovely to introduce yourself while swapping - I just love when I make a connection with who I am swapping, to be someone that I have either followed or even chatted with on-line!

And the ideas, colour combinations & inspiration is so incredible!! Check out a few of these cards!



Margi's card uses 2 pieces of DSP, which we dont see very often & I LOVE IT!!
The Daisy Lane bundle, Butterfly Gala & Stamping Your Way To The Top work so well together.

The Pressed Petal DS & coloured vellum are simply stunning!!


Leonie's card is made just in time for this Christmas! And it is so clean & fresh!! Co-ordinating the Christmas Gleaming & Tidings All Around stamp sets with Sahara Sand & Cherry Cobbler cardstock is a great combination!!

I love it all!!


Monica's card has so many parts to it but it absolutely works!!

She has used the Perenial Essence DSP with Whisper White cardstock & given it height by using the Rectangle Stitched Dies & lifting them up on Dimensionals. Sponging the petals of the punched Perennial Flower gives it depth & makes it a focal point - just beautiful!

This card really does make me smile!!

If any of these cards make you want to create, contact me or my page, to order your own supplies.

Stay close, I'll share more swaps that I have received. They wont disappoint!!


Card 1:
Stamps: Daisy Lane, Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: Whisper White & Think Whisper White, Perennial Essence Vellum
DSP: Pressed Petals DSP
Ink: Merry Merlot, Mossy meadow, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Daisy Punch, Linen Thread, Shimmery Crystal Effect, Perennial Essence Floral Centres, Tear n Tape.

Card 2:
Stamps: Christmas Gleaming, Tiddings All Around
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot items: Well Written
Accessories:   Linen Thread


Card 3:
Stamps: Tasteful Textures
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Perennial Essence
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Big Shot items: Tasteful Backgrounds, Rectangle Stiched
Punches: Perennial Flower, Leaf, 1/2' circle
Accessories: Perennial Essence Flower Centres, Dimensional, Tom Bow Glue

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.