Wednesday, November 20, 2019

OnStage 2019 Was INCREDIBLE!!

And in a flash it is all over!!

Susan & I started our huge weekend on Friday night, (in Melbourne), at the U2, Joshua Tree concert, slept for a few hours & then jet-setted to Sydney for the Stampin' Up! event, that is OnStage!!


OnStage was wonderful, magical, inspirational & enotional - all rolled into one weekend!!

And as an extra surprise, I wont these guys - a trio of meerkats from a soon to be released stamp set - BUT they gave me the prize of receiving all of the prize patrols during the whole day!!

That meant 7 stamp sets and a packet of DSP, (photos of them can be seen here!!!)

At the demonstrator only events, we get to celebrate achievements throughout the year that has been. This year saw me pass my 10th year anniversary, so I was able to walk across the huge stage, for doing so!!
It's funny how something so simple, in front of your peers & all those that you admire, gives you such a lift!!

Here I am taking a selfi with Kylie Bertucci Nicole Golding, who were also celbrating their 10 years as a Demo.



So apart from the new products that we get to see earlier than our customers, (which I can't share with you just yet...), I can share these photos of the day!






And I can tell you how exciting Salebration time will be next year, (Jan - March, 2020).
There are so many gorgeous incentives for you to sign up as a demonstrator - if you have been sitting on the fence about it, then lean over, send me a message on the way over to the crafty side & I can help you to do so! :)

And of course, there is always the friendships! These women, Ellen and Wendy have been a huge support, source of inspiration and giggles for all of my ten years & I am incredibly grateful for them!!

I hav emore photos from other friends, that I will need to steal from their phones or cameras, as I didnt use mine very much...

Im looking forward to sharing more with you soon....


But for now,...I sleep zzzzzz






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.