Monday, November 4, 2019

Organising My Pairs!!

I posted this on my JoWeedonMelbourne facebook page and thought I need to share it with you here, also!!

love my ear-rings & I have such a wide range of colours & styles of them!!

I love the idea of working out which ones to wear & they will often determine the outfit that I will wear... Do you do this too?

So of course, I needed a way to have all those lovely ear-rings on display & always accessible, right!

 I had seen this idea many years ago & finally got around to finding these kitchen strainers & re-purposing them!!
 They sit flat against the wall, I can see all the pairs at the same time, they dont get tangled & I know when an ear-ring is missing ,(dont worry, I found the pair to those gorgeous purple ones!!)
So many of these ear-rings hold special memories of who I was with or what the event was that I bought them at, etc, so Im so glad to have them to cheer me up!!

Come back soon to see what else I am sharing with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.