Friday, June 7, 2019

Feeling The Love!!

Last week I mentioned that it was my 10th birthday as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...

I've had such a great reaching out of friendships from those who have traveled any part of those 10 years with me, it truly was a great week.

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of cards in the mail, along with many messages of support via text or messenger, so I certainly felt the love!!

The first card I received was from Alison, who I spent the day with a few weeks ago... We have been friends for a long time now and are always a great support to each other, about SU! and all things in life, really!
She used the now retired Broadway Bound DSP to make a double opening card - probably the wrong name for it, but I love it either way!!

 The SU side of the card than also opens to her gorgeous message to me. Just beautiful!

The other card that I received is from Ellen, who has a stunning smile and wicked sense of humour to match!! She has used the new stamp set, Crafting Forever with the Lovely Lipstick cardstock.



How fun and bright is her card - these women know how much I love the Bright family

I just love the friendships that I have made throught SU!, they are life long!!

I thought I would also show you the second of the 2 cards that I made to say thankyou to my fellow friends & demos of SU! This was to thank them for their support during the last 10 years of my time with them.

Here I have used the Love What You Do stamp set, the Brayering technique, with the Stitched Nested Label Dies, (what a mouthful, lol). I made 20 of these to send out & I am still amazed that I didnt get bored with making so many of the same things - maybe because I knew how important they were to me?

Well, I'm off now, to catch some sleep before I travel to the other side of town tomorrow with my youngest, Darcy. He will be refereeing all day for a  basketball tournament while I catch up with a special friend - I may even have something to share with you, if we get to create, fingers crossed!!

Happy stamping x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.