Friday, June 14, 2019

It's Still My Birthday!!

Happy birthday celebrations continue for me!!

I was lucky enough to receive these two cards, during the week, so even though it is almost 3 weeks after my 10th SU! birthday, Im still receiving cards!!

Im happy with that!! LOL!!

This first card is from Mandy, a fellow demo in Sydney. We became strong friends recently when we attended a SU! event & have chatted since.

Mandy has used the gorgeous Beauty Abounds stamp set, markers and a touch of Wink of Stella, (this adds so much sparkle to a project!!) Ive always loved green & purple together, so the matching of Granny Apple Green with Highland Heather is just perfect, to me!!

This next card is from Kelly, who I met again in November, at OnStage last year!! Her smile is infectious and her work is always stunning!


Using the Mosaic Mood Specialty paper, Kelly simple used the matching dies to cut out the image from another sheet of DSP, propping it up on Dimensionals!! And using the Stitched Nested Labels to create the tag, coming down from the top of the page, is a great additiion!!

The sheen on this Specialty paper is just stunning - you dont need to add much more, it speaks for itself!! The embossing on the paper is beautiful.


So thankyou Mandy and Kelly, your cards and thoughtfulness put a smile on my face for days!!

I'm very grateful for all the support, love, laughs & creativity I receive from you both,

Jo x

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great Jo. Well done!
    Thank you for featuring my card in your post today. I feel very honoured. I’m so glad you liked it and so glad my message put a smile on your face, my friend. SU friends forever. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a beautiful message to wake up to, thankyou. I look forward to many creative years ahead, with you also xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Jo and I love the look of your blog and the pop up, so I subscribed :) Go you. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Libby, thanks for the smile and subscribing!! That certainly puts a smile on my dial!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.