Thursday, May 30, 2019

Curvy Keepsake Surprise!

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I celebrated my 10th birthday/anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this week & the class of women that I teach card techniques to, happened to be on the actual day!!

So imagine my surprise when I arrived to find this little treasure on the table, for me!!

I have always liked the Curvy Keepsake thinlits, (now retired), and teamed with these colours, it is just gorgeous!!

Deborah, who made this for me actually looked up the colour combination of a 10 year anniversary & now we all know that blue and silver is it!!

And a touch of bling adds to the special-ness, (cos that is 'totally' a word!)



I must say that the Lindt chocolates that were in this couldn't be photographed....ummm, they are otherwise disposed...ie: enjoyed and eaten!!


Thanks Deborah, I really appreciate this little surprise & this treat will take pride of place on my shelves in my stamping room :)

Stay warm during the Melbourne cold spell...brrrrr... Jo.


1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome Jo - a celebration is always a great opportunity (or excuse) for eating chocolate - Deb xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.