Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Happy Birthday to me!!

It's my birthday, my 10th Stampin' Up! birthday this month, actually!!

I can't tell you how happy, blessed & grateful I am to be celebrating 10 year of fun, giggles, unreserved support, tears, hugs and of course, Stamping!!

I have learnt how to create items for an order, produce products that people want to buy & cards that make others want to create - all because of the people that are also involved with Stampin' Up!

So this month will see me showing you various items, photos, moments & products that have come about because of my decision to sign up as a demonstrator, choosing Mel as my Up-Line.

This is Mel, she immediately became so much more than an Up-Line. We now are an important part of each lives and families.

Over the years we have seen such a change in stamps, their images, the way they are made and the quality of the image they produce!

The one on the left is the first catalogue I was actively apart of & soon we are welcoming the 2019-2020 one & it's just stunning!!

 

Come back in a couple of days to see what my next post will be about - maybe some of my sadder attempts at making a card, some memories that make me smile & other goodies,

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.