Saturday, May 4, 2019

Learning The Reflective Technique.

As promised earlier this week, I am sharing how to do the Reflective Technique.

It's quite easy, but feel free to make the same amount of mistakes that I made, so I dont feel so bad, ok?

I used it to make this card, which I taught to my fortnightly class last week. And they enjoyed it - even though I left the acetate at home, oops!! I keep my Project Recipe in those clear document holders, so I cut one of those and we could continue with the project!!

So in order for you to do this technique, it's easiest to follow Maree's video, (she is a fellow Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator too!!)

I love her clear video, not just of the actual technique, but the relaxed way she teaches & shows off the various products!!

Thanks Maree, I'll be looking at more of your videos and work in the future :)

Keep Stampin' everyone, I can't wait to see what you have made...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.