Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Today is the beginning of the 10th year of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!! A-MAZ-NG!!

I would never have realised how many experiences, interactions, friends and projects I would have made when I was signing that paperwork, with Mel as my Up-Line.

Here we are in 2014, with Shelli, the CEO of Stampin' Up!, (in the middle). Mel has always been the person I could turn to when unsure of a market I wanted to do, a card layout or a business idea. Her honesty has helped me get through to 10 years!!

But above that, we have become firm friends!! We have weathered the storms of family illnesses, life's challenges, deaths & things that we could only get through BECAUSE of each other... I am forever grateful for her friendship...


As a thankyou to just some of the people that have supported, listened & guided my throughout my 10 years, I decided to make 40 cards of 2 designs, to send out.

This took some time to work out who I would like to send a card to, hunt around for their address, make the cards and then write in them before placing them into the letterbox...but I loved it!!

And  I also wanted the smile of receiving a card, to carry along the way through the post buildings, postmen or women, so I made 40 envelopes from various DSP sheets and labelled them.

I will share the cards that I made to send out, later in the week, as I'd like the recipients to enjoy the experience of opening their envelope without having seen the design here - so come back, please ")


I'm still growing in every way: business, personally, tutorial wise, presentation of my projects, everything...and Im okay with that, but the tribe that has carried my along the way have been incredible!! They certainly deserved recognition!!

I am so grateful for every interaction, late night conversation, swapping of card fronts, stamping idea or business pointers that anyone has offered me - I only hope that I gave some of it back.

Thanks for celebrating with me, I cant wait to see what the next year brings for me...

Keep smiling & stamping, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.