Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program - Monthly Blog Hop




Thanks for coming along for this Blog Hop!! I've joined other demonstrators from a group run by Kylie, hence the name, right?

Since being at home due to the Corona Virus, I have been looking for new ideas to share with my stamping ladies, over Zoom. 
Each Monday night is a hoot as we sit in our clothes, or sometimes pyjamas, laugh together & show off our latest creations of the week.

During this time I like to offer them a challenge so that they have a reason to create & hopefully I inspire them to try something new & finish with making a card for someone special!!
So last night I showed them my latest creation...


Im not sure what this fold is actually called, so Im calling it a Triple Fold Card :)

It is simply a piece of DSP scored at various places along the length so that it folds in on itself!




Super simple but so effective!! I love how the DSP does all the work & I dont have to do much additional work to it!!



Maybe you can find some DSP that needs to be loved, to send a card like this to someone special too?

Thanks for commenting below & thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop! You can start from the top of the list or find my name, (36) and continue from there. Enjoy x

Card 1:
Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Cardstock: Early Expresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White.
DSP: Magnolia Lane
Ink: Early Expresso, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: SU! Trimmer, Adhesive, Scorer, Aqua Painter, Painted Labels Dies

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly, I do love letting the DSP do all the work!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is gorgeous DSP, isnt it Deb. It makes me look good, lol!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agree!! Some are so complicated, so this really made me smile, being so quick!

      Delete
  4. Fun use of DSP and a very pretty card, Jo. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks so much, Shannon. I'll miss this DSP...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa. I appreciate you taking the time to read through and leave me a message x

      Delete
  6. Such a great time to be learning new designs and techniques. Thank you Jo for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, its taking a while, but Im enjoying the whole Blog Hop thing.

      Delete
  7. Hi Christy, Love your smiley face, ha!! Thanks for leaving a message x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.