Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May On-line class.

This whole Corona thing has made me jump through a few hoops that I wouldn't usually & this is one of them - on-line classes!!

But I'm excited about it! 

And yes, there may be a couple of teething problems, as I navigate this 'whole new world', but I'll give it a 'red hot' go!!

Having said all that, here are the details for May's On-line Class:

My kits will include everything you need to complete 3 cards, of various themes.
(You will stamp the sentiments from your own collection of stamps, or you can purchase various stamps through me)
149549 Detailed Bands Dies (Page 192, current Annual Catalogue)


This class' cost is $30.

The kit for each card will include: 
  • cardstock cut to the cards measurements
  • cardstock for die cutting
  • embellishments - ribbon, sequins, rhinestones etc
  • access to the private Facebook group where I show you how to build your cards. 
(Please note: While the images dictate one of the stamp & die sets that will be used in one or more of the cards, the card will vary from the one in the photo)

These items are NOT  included in your kit, (but you can choose to purchase them here, if you wish):
  • Dimensionals
  • Clear blocks 
  • Adhesives

Orders for this on-line card class will be taken until 29th May & will be sent out shortly after.

Register your interest by emailing me at jo.weedon@gmail.com or text me, (Australia wide) on 0415 549 086 to place your interest in this class, by 29th May.

Please email me with any questions you may have, to jo.weedon@gmail.com.

I can't wait to start stamping with you!

Have a great week, Jo.


Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.