Saturday, September 14, 2019

Where The Wild Things Are...


I was at a team meeting last week & the theme for creations was Halloween. 
I literally didn't get that memo so I turned up un-prepared, oops!!

But I am very blessed to have a wonderful group of women who share their ideas, stamp sets & cardstock with me, so I was able to come away with these examples!!

Colouring them with the Stampin' Blends was therapeutic too!! I do like to colour and then fussy cut!

Im just not sure of what to make with them, so they are sitting on the desk, watching all that I do at the moment, lol!!

As soon as I saw this little guy, he reminded me of a childhood story: Where The Wild Things Are. It's a story that still stands today & I read it to the children that I work with, during the week!
So as I mentioned, I have no idea what will become of these little creatures, but I will certainly show them off when I do!!

Thanks for looking!

Jo.


Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash, Boo To You.
Cardstock:  Whisper White,  Momento Black.

Ink: Stampin' Blends:Rich Razzleberry (Light & Dark), Old Olive (Light & Dark), Daffodil Delight (Light & Darlk), Bermuda Bay (light & Dark), Pineapple Punch (Dark) & Color Lifter.
Big Shot items: Ornate Dies
Punches: Detailed Trio.
Accessories:  Coffin Treat Boxes, Stampin' Dimensionals, , Paper Snips, Tear n Tape adhesive, Stampin' blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.