Monday, September 23, 2019

A Sympathy Perennial Essence.

I recently ran a poll on my  Facebook page, to ask which card they wanted to see me create while doing a Live Video. The choices were a sympathy card, an 18th or a general 'Hello' card.

Well, the punters decided that I create a Sympathy card.

Perhaps because it is one of the hardest cards to make?

I made this card using the newly released Perennial Essence DSP & I allowed the gorgeous paper to do most of the work.

Is it just stunning!!
I used the Morning Magnolia stamp set, Stitched Nested Dies with Powder Pink cardstock & ink, to create the sentiment.

When I stamped the sentiment, I pressed the stamp into Versamark ink first, then directly into the Powder Pink ink. I then shook Clear Embossing Powder over it & used the Heat Gun to heat it.

It made the sentiment pop just a little bit!

You can view my Live Video here.

Here's hoping that I don't have to make many more sympathy cards...

Thanks for spotting by. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.