Monday, January 25, 2016

Kids In The Kitchen...errr, the Stamp Room!!

Every now and then, one of my 3 children will want to come in and actually make something in my stamp room. Rachelle, 14 decided she wanted to make a small gift for her teachers, after seeing an item from On-Stage 2015.



So Rachelle made 13 of these beauties, stage by stage and then happily handed them out on one of the last days of Year 8.

As the receiver pulls the tab on the right, the left peice pulls out also.

Of course, they were very well received!! Well done Rachelle, I loved having you in my stamp room, let's not wait until next Christmas before another visit, pleeease????

Spending time with children AND stamping is absolutely a win win for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.