Saturday, October 17, 2020

"Life's Better Than" worrying about fixing a decent mistake!! :)


On Friday nights, at 8 pm  (AEST), I like to go Live on my Jo Weedon Melbourne Facebook page.

A challenge was placed on a SU! page using various pre-cut pieces & then make a card, of any theme, so I decided to ask my viewers to help with putting my mystery card together!!

My youngest boy's girlfriend's birthday is today, so it was a great reason to work on a card. And she is so perfect for Darcy, they both looooooove chocolate!!

So of course, "Nothing Better Than" had to be front & centre!

You can watch my Live here & see my big mistake, eeer, I mean opportunity for learning!! 😂

I'm so happy with the end result! I'll definitely be making more using this layout & will absolutely take part in more of these mystery challenges too!!

Happy birthday Bec, we all hope you have an amazing day & a great year ahead!
If there are any products that you see here or on my Live that you would like to purchase, here is a quick On-line shop - be sure to choose the option to have me as your Demonstrator. This makes it easier when you need assistance from me, on-line.





This DSP & many other are now on sale at My On-line shop, within Australia, during the month of October. Dont forget to tick the box to have me as your nominated demonstrator so that I can help you with your order, at any time. 
(If you dont choose a demo, then when you get stuck, we cant assist you - how annoying right?)





Come back to see the next gorgeous things I have to show you, soon. I have so many other items to show off!!

                                                                        Card 1:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Early Expresso, Vary Vanilla
Ink: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine items: Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder,Layering Ovals dies, Love You More Than dies.
Accessories: Foam Adhesive Sheets, Mini Dimensionals, a fantastic group of Facey viewers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.