Sunday, October 25, 2020

Cards For Customers.

I'm trying to find people who are also interested in creating, stamping & giving out cards that they have made themselves. And I'm doing this by making up small packs with a brochure, my Live video & class details, (when they can begin again) & an example of what they could learn to make.

It's always a fine line between showing off our gorgeous products & not overwhelming the receiver with the feeling that, "I could never make this...". So I decided to use the Beautiful World stamp set & accompanying it with the Worlds of Good DSP!


The way the design ran, determined the way the card was presented, obviously, but they both certainly work!!

How gorgeous is that shine from the Bronze embossing, hey?

I can't wait to finish packing it altogether & handing these out & apart from getting my name out there, it just may give someone a smile when they receive one of these cards - from me to them and then onto someone they care about!!


Thanks for stopping by! Jo x

Card 1:
Stamps: Beautiful World
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight
DSP: Worlds of Good
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Stampin' Cutting & Emboss Machine items: Layering Circles Dies
Accessories: Dimensionals, Tear n Tape adhesive, Tom Bow Glue

Card 2:
Stamps: Beautiful World
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow
DSP: Worlds of Good
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Cutting & Emboss Machine items: Layering Circles Dies
Accessories: Dimensionals, Tear n Tape adhesive, Tom Bow Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.