Saturday, October 31, 2020

Playful Alphabet Dies certainly make me want to play!!



I was inspired by a card I received from a fellow friend & demo, Alison, to buy these, the Playful Alphabet Dies. 
And. OMG! they are so fun!!

The possibilities really are endless with what you can create!! The letters, numbers AND punctuation make it such a great die set!


So of course, I had to start having a play with them, right?



I've been asked to make Divorce cards before & have struggled in the past. But these dies, teamed with a sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers make this task so easy!
While this baby card doesn't actually have a baby type sentiment or image on it, it's exactly what it is!! Or it could be for parents of an adult child that has moved out of home, perhaps?

Either way, I just love how it turned out.

This stamped sentiment has to be one of my all-time favourites, as a demo. It represents everything that is motherhood, juggling work/ house/ sports/ outside family commitments.

So of course, "ugh" had to be used, just to accentuate the truth of it all!!

You can see my Live video, filmed last night, here on my Facebook page: Jo Weedon Melbourne

Thanks for giving me a reason to create!

From Jo x



Card 1: 
StampsBeauty Abounds & Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Basic Black
Ink: Momento Black 
Stampin' Cutting & Emboss Machine: Playful Alphabet Dies Tasteful Labels Dies
Accessories: Adhesive Foam Sheets, Adhesive, Dimesionals, Pearls coloured with Black Sharpie Marker

Card 2:
StampsVanilla & Black
Cardstock: Whisper White & Mossy Meadow cardstock
DSP: World of Good
Ink: Mossy Meadow 
Stampin' Cutting & Emboss Machine items: Playful Alphabet Dies
Accessories: Adhesive Foam Sheets, Adhesive, Dimensionals

Card 3: 
StampsHere's a Card
Cardstock: Calypso Coral & Whisper White
DSP: Playing With Patterns
Ink: Calypso Coral
Stampin' Cutting & Emboss Machine: Playful Alphabet Dies
Accessories: Adhesive Foam Sheets, Adhesive, Dimesionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.