Thursday, March 5, 2015

Here are some more cards that I have made for various birthdays, in the past few months.
I love using bright colours and fun themes, making the card makes me smile.

And of course, when I give the cards and they make others smile, then that is just the icing on the cake!!

This first card is a great one for using those scraps that you hold onto but never quite get around to using...well, now you can!! Simply stick the punched circles to the black matt, then run that through the Big Shot, using whichever embossing folder you like. Then matt that onto co-ordinating colours, add a sentiment & you have a great bright card!!



With this quick & easy card, I have used Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper with the Bow Tie die, on a base of Whisper White. With 3 children running around and a busy child care centre to run, I am always looking for fast but effective cards to make!


Here is Real Red from the same Polka Dot DSP that I used on the orange card above. I have used the scallop circle punch, satin ribbon and cute buttons, although they dont show up very well.
Perhaps I should have sponged the scallop flower, but apart from that, it makes me smile :)



I wonder how many more photos I will find, as I clean up my laptop? Hubby has threatened to wipe them all, if I dont hurry up, before he fixes all the bugs in it.....eeeekkkk!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.