Monday, December 9, 2019

End Of Year Class Gifts...

Using a single piece of A4 cardstock as the base, Whisper White for the mat and then the Designer Paper, Shefka & I spent Friday making these for her class participants.

She has studied with her peers for 6 months, completes her Child Care Course next week & then they go out into the 'big wide world' to find work!!

What an accomplishment - her studies & getting these done!! :)




I can''t wait to hear what Shefka decides to put in each box, I'll let you know!!



Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron.
Accessories:  Whisper White ribbon, Paper Trimmer,Bone Folder, Tear n Tape

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.