Friday, May 22, 2015

Post Inspire.Create.Share 2015

The amazing time that I spent at this year's Inspire. Create. Share. Convention for Stampin' Up! is over for another year, but I am still pumped!!

During the 3 days there, there were so many people that I finally re-connected with, since last year or meet for the first time - it truly is humbling. The noise of 700 women laughing in excitement, hugging and sometimes crying is a beautiful thing!

There were so many inspiring women at our Convention, these beautiful women are only a few of them - if you arent in these photos, I apologise, some weren't clear enough to share and I also have so many to sort through!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
        
 In order of my photos, I am with Susan, Tina, Madonna, Wendy, Shona/ Karen/ Tina and Julie, some of the most amazing women. Not only are they incredible with our Stampin' Up! product & produce stunning work, they give to so many around them, simply to make the world a better place.

I am honored to call them friends & I value all that I learn from them, creatively & emotionally. 

Admittedly, we were all at Convention to get our crafty hands on some of the newest products that will be realeased with the 2015-2016 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue!! It was wonderful!!
And the catalogue is so glossy with gorgeous photos of new stamps, cardstocks, inks & embellishments!!

This shiny publication is available to you now!!
If you dont have a copy of your own to drool over, contact me and I can organise to have one sent to you!!

Stay tuned for more posts about Convention :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.