Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hip hip hooray!!



It's been 8 amazing years (Saturday 27th May), since I signed a special piece of paper, to begin being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!

I knew that I would have access to product releases early, a wealth of information of all things crafty & business pointers to help me build my personal business. What I didn't imagine was the friendship, the sisterhood & support that I have gained from being apart of the greater SU! family.

We all have families, partners, children, pets, homes to run, lots of us work other jobs & we juggle so much... Of course, we chat about our life while we craft together online or together, 'for real' and we are an wonderful therapy opportunity to each other. The friends that I have gained will last for life, even when any one of us deci!!de to drop being a demonstrator, for what ever reason...

With these friendships in mind, I have sent off quite a few RAK cards, (Random Acts of Kindness) to other demonstrators all over the world - These ones are going around Australia, Germany, The Netherlands and America! The thought that my cards are travelling so far, is soooo exciting to me!!


What a way to celebrate, hey???
Happy birthday to me!!



1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.