Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Stunning Prism Box.

I was scrolling through the internet the other week and happened to find a stunning Prism Box!! It was smaller than this, so I decided to make the original size, from Sally Stampers and then create my own again.

This size, just over 7 cm is slightly larger than Sally's and is written using metric measurements, as Sally is from England.

I love this box, it has such 'wow factor' & uses only 2 sheets of A4 cardstock & just under 1/2 a sheet of DSP!

Ive now written a PDF tutorial so if you wish to have a copy, please go to here.

Dont forget to share your own creations!!

Happy creating! Jo 

___________________________________________________________________________________Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Old Olive & Night of Navy
DSP: Beauty of The Earth
Accessories: Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Tear n Tape, Gided Leafing,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.