Thursday, July 9, 2020

Bonus Days Are Here For 2020!!

Have you heard of this before?

Bonus Days is where you purchase any products, adding up to $90, $180, $270 etc and for every $90, you receive a $9 voucher to spend in August with your next purchases!

How easy is this?

This means you can use your voucher for the Annual catalogue & also the new Mini catalogue that goes live on 4 August!

How gorgeous is this front cover!! Drool!

Contact me so that I can help you with the stamp products, cardstocks, embellishments etc. if you are unsure...

Happy shopping & dont forget to share with me, your creations!! 

Happy crafting, Jo

Socials:   https://linktr.ee/JoWeedonMelbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.