Saturday, August 31, 2019

Just Slothin' 'round..

I showed you the turtle image in my previous post, so I thought I would share this little sloth this time...

You could make this card for someone going on a cruisy holiday, a relaxed Sunday Netflick binge, (lol)  or, of course for someone who isn't feeling well.

 I've used the Sweet Silhouette tree die & a touch of Wink of Stella to give the leaves some shimmer.

I also stamped and cut out another sloth head, so that it gave more dimension to him/her...

I've only touched a couple of places with the Fine Tip Glue, so that the leaves have some movement & life to them.
The richness of the Merry Merlot behind the Old Olive tree is striking, don't you think? I was going to run the Merry Merlot through an embossing folder but (1) I couldn't decided which one and (2) I thought it would distract from the tree... So, I didn't.

I've sent this to a good fellow demonstrator friend who has been unwell, so I hope it made it to her ok. 

Thanks for slothing by, haha!!

Stamps:  Back On Your Feet
Cardstock:  Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow.
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Sweet Silhouette Dies, Big Shot & Plates, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Paper Snips, Watercolor Pencils, Aquabrush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.