Wednesday, November 18, 2015

On Stage 2015 was amazing!!

Last weekend was incredible!! As a current SU! demonstrator I get to attend these exclusive events. This year it was a world wide occasion called On Stage 2015, so we were seeing over-seas demonstrators present from Belgium, in little ole' Melbourne, Australia!! Crazy, hey!!

The advantage of these occasions is the sharing of ideas, the personal and real connections that we get to make over the years and of course, the drooling of new products!!

Here are a couple of photos there were taken throughout the day, it was such an energetic day for everyone!


This is Mel, my upline, (the SU! demonstrator that I signed under, many years ago). She is my go to person anytime I am unsure of my colour co-ordinations for a card sketch, relevant business choices or even what I should cook for my family tonight!! She is a wonderful friend!


This is our table display, a special diary & notebook, a workplace to stamp on during the day & a new drink bottle - how did they know that Im back to running and needed it?

This smile says: I just won Prize Patrol!! Because of the colour of my badge on my lanyard, I one a 'not yet released' stamp set....therefore I cant even show you what it is!! You will have to come back early January to see the stunning images of the stamp set!!

With all Stampin' Up! events, we are encouraged to make a card or 3D item to share, known as Swaps. When I swap with another demonstrator, I receive something back that will give me new ideas of how to use a stamp set or particular product! And I now have so many ideas!!

These ear-rings is what I made to swap with my fellow demos - they use the Glimmer Paper and Organza Riboon, presented on Cherry Cobbler cardstock & Gold Embossing Powder. I made 90 pairs of these ear-rings and I was simply chuffed with the response as I was swapping with others.

Over the next few posts, I will share some of the swaps that I received back, they are all so gorgeous!

See you soon, Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.