Saturday, September 5, 2015

Basketball Presentation Day




Two of my children play basketball & this winter season has come to an end. They play for The Salvo Saints, Under 16 Girls & Under 12 Boys, 2015.
On the same day that the whole team has their presentation, each team give their Manager & Couch a gift, as recognition to their commitment theoughout the months..

I was asked to make their gifts, 'look pretty', so I took on that challenge, quite happily!!

Here I have used Bermuda Bay, Basic Black & our gorgeous Glimmer Paper to reproduce a 'Tiffany' type gift box. I just love how the bow is so sparkly!!




After I made the box, I needed a card to match, right?
You may recognise this from an earlier card I made using Daffodil Delight for the bow, but the Glimmer Paper is so different, from that, right???

Needless to say, these gifts from each team, was received with squeals of excitement & that in turn makes me all warm and fuzzy!!

The perfect end to our day was seeing my two children beaming with pride, as they both recived the Most Improved Player in their reapectove teams!! They have both challenged themselves within their team training & during their games, so it was lovely to see their hard work being acknowledged...
Congratulations Rachlle and Darcy!!
I was a proud Mamma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.