Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's Been Too Too Long...

I'm surprised (& slightly embarrassed) as to how long it has been since I last posted. I had become to feel dejected & clearly decided to stop posting anything, rather than simply cutting back a little & learning from the experience.

I received an email today, from Lisa letting me know that she CASE-d, (Copy And Share Everything) my minion card, (seen on Pinterest) and this has given me a huge smile for the whole day! I would like to openly thank Lisa for her email, it was the lift I needed!!

While I am here, I'd also like to thank my Upline,  Mel for her unwavering friendship & support when I am wallowing in the doldrums...

So with that being said, I am going to continue to post cards, 3D items, scrap pages & life events!!

I look forward to reading your feedback about what you like, suggestions you have of what I can make & showing how amazing the Stampin' Up products are!!

Here is a simple thankyou card, an appropriate one I thought, given this post.

It uses the From The Herd stamp set, from the current Occasions Catalogue & is just too cute, isnt it!!

Thanks for stopping by, I will see you next time :)


2 comments:

  1. Don't let the Turkeys get you down!
    I sorry to hear that you have been feeling despondent. Hopefully your smile will return more often :-)
    I look forward to seeing what creative things you have been up to, I love your ideas.
    Please continue to post your fantastic ideas.

    Your random comments on Facebook put a smile on my face :-) e.g. I want chocolate, I want sugar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thankyou for taking the time to comment here, your 'turkeys' have me smiling!!
    I'm finding Stamping and blogging, even the thought of them, is quite therapeutic to me at the moment, perhaps cos work is quite busy at the moment, so let's hope that turns into good ideas actually put on some cardstock, hey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.