Monday, March 12, 2018

My brother's Tropical 30th card...

 With my brother's 30th celebration, of course, I had to make a card that matched his tropical theme...

I found this Designer Paper from a few years ago, it was a Sale-a-bration one, I think & blinged it up with the Glimmer Paper & a couple of pearls.
 Then I decided to challenge myself with fussy cutting 30 of the tropical birds, from Bird Banter, a current stamp set - this is exactly what I needed immediately before going out the door to his party, right?
 I cannot, for the life of me, work out how to rotate this photo, before or after loading it, so you will just have to stretch your neck, to count them...but there are 30 of them, trust me!!
 Happy birthday Cameron, thanks for a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.