Thursday, October 5, 2017

Now Is The Time...

As my title suggests, now is the time...

The time to:
  • enjoy the latest Annual Catalogue...
  • enjoy the latest Holiday Catalogue...
  • update my blog & be more active...
  • Activate my Stampin' Up! DBWS, (Demonstrator Business Web Site)...
With all of that in mind, I clearly need to begin to be more organised, something Ive always struggled with. BUT...now is the time :)


So I'm thinking I may invest in these great Planners, (seen on page 12 of the Annual Catalogue), why not have everything in one place - I can note down the dates for classes, my 'other work' dates, OnStage dates, (where demonstrators from all over the world get together to see newly released products & share ideas + so much more!!) and of course, birthdays etc, so I can send out cards!!
This is possibly what I've been missing all my life, hey?  Lets see if this helps to get me to get organised!!

Or I could simply use the diary that I already have, but it certainly isn't as pliable as this one....

Ill let you know how I go over the next few months, ok? Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.