Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Little Thanks.

My youngest boy's eye was injured in a small accident at school yesterday. The nurse was so wonderful when she rang to tell me. I was juggling the need to get home in a mad rush & leave my work's Annual General Meeting, knowing that traffic was awful due an horrific accident on the road etc, etc, etc...

Jocelyn was so great, reassuring both Darcy and I, she really made us feel better about our choices. This is why I made a Chocolate Slider, using the It''s My Party DSP, Pool Party & Melon Mambo cardstock. And a bit of bling, of course!!


I used a peice of acetate to make the top balloon bouncy and then added a couple of Glimmer stars from behind each balloon, so they move when someone is drooling over it :))

The balloons are made 'puffy' by using the end of a scoring tool & rubbing it until it begins to curl up. I then stuck 2 balloons together using a couple of dimensionals and ribbon. Cute, hey?
c
Thanks for looking at my latest creation, I will have some new items from our latest catalogue, next time, so check in again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.