Friday, April 29, 2016

We Stamp For Lara. (15 Tutrorials for $15!!)



For those of you that are interested in learning about stamping techniques & why I do 'what I do' with Stampin' Up!, here is just one wonderful reason!!


Let's get stampin!!

Please join us in raising funds to help this lovely girl and her needs.

Lara has Cerebral Palsy and also has microcephaly, epilepsy and vision impairment.

Her parents get up every night to physically move her so she does not get bed sores.

Lara's parents have set up a facebook page, where you can follow her progress...

They are in need of a self inflatable mattress. This mattress inflates and deflates so it moves her during the night.
$15 will get you 15 tutorials.
Payment made by direct deposit or paypal
Contact me via email at email, or Facebook, once you have made payment.


(I can direct you to how to purchase items you may need for these projects, etc....)

Once done, I will add you too the fb group where you will be able to access the tutorials.
Thanks again for your help xx

Payment made to the following account
Pauline Bennetts
BSB 641800
Account Number 200756764
Use your name as the reference.
Or paypal
pauline@paulinebennetts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.