Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I promised...right...

As promised a looooong time ago, I was going to share some of the swaps I received from On-Stage, 2015. (Clearly I dont get much time at the computer, I am hoping to change that this year!!)

So, finally, here are some examples of the amazing work I swapped my ear-rings with...
Anyone that wants to take the time to make swaps & swap with me, is fantastic!!
It doesnt matter if they have been a demo for 4 weeks, 7 years like me, or longer - all cards and 3D items have something to offer that will inspire you to get in your craft room!!

Please note that I swapped with many demos, I apologise if your swap is not here, I am simply show-casing a few of what I have received...





(From lower left of tree & around: Jenny AdamsRose Desmond,Heather Tiley, Unknown, Ms Amanda Papercraft, Fluer Ilewelyn, Alison Britt)





(From lower left of tree & around: Suzanne BarnardBelinda Neil, Unknown, Diana KelvinRosie SpezzanoTheresa Brown)



(From lower left of tree & around: Kath Godkin, Jenny Tomisic, Unknown, Gail Kirby, Bernie Austin, Julie, Julie Leeper)

My next post will have some of the 3D items I collected along the way...so be prepared for more gorgeous work!!
Thanks for stopping by :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.