Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Finding My Mo-Jo...

Sometimes when I need time to simply make something, but have no mo-jo, I just play around with ideas... Sometimes a card doesnt work and I throw it all out AND sometimes I get better results!!

This time just happened to work for me!!

I was wanting to make thankyou cards & I came up with these 3 designs.

This card already in the cello bags, oops, is using the Tulip Flower Two Step Stamp Set. I used Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive ink and the Thankful thinlit from the Expression collection, (it's getting a workout lately!!).


Using Delightful Daffodil, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry ink, this card was just as quick & easy, (queasy, us Demos say!!), as the first card. Flower Patch Two Stamp Set, with the matching framelits & a feminine touch with a Pearl makes the card simple, but effective!



This card took a little longer to put together, probably because I introduced a non Stampin' Up! item, *gasp*... and it was harder to make things match with an outsider!!

I hope you can see that the "Thankful" is glossy? A close friend gave me sheets of shiny leather type paper & of course, I had to immediately play with it!!
The Big Shot had another workout with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, giving more texture to this card.
I then dusted off  Thoughts & Prayers, (an oldie, but a goodie) & used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the extra part of the stamp below the matt, in Riding Hood Red.
Come back soon to see what else Ive been creating :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.