Monday, March 9, 2015

Forgive Me Stampin' Gods, For I Have Sinned...

I have come home from a long weekend here in Victoria, Australia & realise that I have 5 more days to prepare for a school market  that I am attending on Sunday.

I do believe I need to find my table first, though - ya think?


I always get so caught up with what I'm making & rarely clean up between projects. To be fair, my table is 1 x 3 metre long & it it VERY easy to "just keep going" with exciting new items to make, pushing supplies aside...

*Sigh* .....I should probably work on that.....



So if I haven't emerged within a couple of hours, please feel free to send in supplies of chocolate, wine & coffee, no particular order necessary :)
And should I find my table, (apparently it's white???), will edit this to show you the proof!!

Wish me luck - I'm goin' in!!


UPDATE...

In just 2 hours, I have found my table AND the floor AND the bottom of some containers that I cleaned out also!!
Go me!!

As you will remember, my table was very messy, but in 15 minute periods, I was able to put things away where they actually belonged, discovered school notices that had been lost misplaced, found enough Lego peices to build a fort & dug up a Tim-Tam single packaged biscuit that will not get eaten - sadly it was too far gone for human consumption....

When I found my table, I decided to hang up a decoration I had made a few years ago, but then Tiger discovered it too...,I wonder how long it will remain there, hey?

Once I managed to remove Tiger from my table, I could finish wiping everything down & complete  the last few things, to finish the job I began, even my husband was impressed!

"Let's see how long it stays tidy this time...", Im sure I mutter that often, hey? 
Maybe I should make a promise to clean up after each project? .....

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to sign up to receive this as an email, that way you won't miss out on seeing how clean I do keep my table??? :P

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.