Monday, March 17, 2014



Welcome to Jo Weedon, I'm so glad you made it here!!

As you may have read already, I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for almost 5 years now, having signed up with  Mel Sharp and have finally decided to organise my own blog.

I am very interested in all things paper craft, especially pushing the boundaries of how products are used, rather than simply on cards and scrapbooking pages. 

My husband, Brett & I have  3 children, (who you will meet in time), they are from 9 to 12 years old and keep me laughing, moving and interacting with the world, as we grow older together. We also have a Eastern Long Neck turtle, Hamburger & a very inquisitive cat called Tiger. They complete our family in Melbourne, VIctoria.

Please feel free to comment on here, CASE, my work, (Copy And Share Everything) & refer your friends to this page, my facebook page, www.facebook.com/JoWeedonMelbourne or email me at jo.weedon@gmail.com, I will endeavor to respond as necessary. 

In turn, I will try to produce items that inspire you to also spend time at your scrap/ stamp or even at your dining table, (been there, done that!!).

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to let me know what you would like to see here, in the future.

Happy Stampin'


2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts on my creations. I appreciate the time you've taken to write them.